2006-10-18

incompatible

safe. warm. tender. calm. sunshine. time. free. no duty. tranquil. drowzy. not silence but silent enough. alone. fine. everyone far away enough. it's good. some time alone in the warm pool of sunshine. feels good. all I need is this. ...should I go to some tropical island? but I hate humid place. I want to die in snow. white snow. sunshine. brighter than anything. the brightest. the brightest place on this earth is snowy hill on a sunny day. sunny winter. cold. but warm enough. warm&dry. pleasant. that's what I want. warm&dry. but cold enough to keep me from sweating. no sweat. no schedule. just do what I want, what I need, what I love. I want to be free.

harsh. noisy. busy. obligation. too much duty. leave me alone for a while. give me some time. too much to talk about. no snow in Tokyo. too hot always too hot everywhere. never cold enough. this is not my place. too much human being. too close to each other. crowd. but too far away from each other. "others". no help. squared sky. ash grey. city of death. nothing's alive. all artificial. colors too strong in summer, too grey in winter. no white. too shiny night. no real black. give me black. give me white. this is not my place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home