2006-11-30

vicious circle


to me - to others

pain = complaint
to tell my pain = to complain
grave = no big deal
to mourn about it = to bitch about it


I want somebody to understand my pain
but for most of the people around me
it must be the pain to listen to my complaint

I don't want them to think
that I'm just bitching about tiny problems
to get their attention

So I don't tell anybody that I'm overwhelmed with my pain
I can't tell that I'm dying
I can't tell how much it hurts

nobody knows what it's like

I want to have them experience it
so that they can understand it

but instead I hide my pain, I can't tell them

that's why my pain always swells up inside of me and occupies my head
that's why I always lower the tension by spitting out a bit of red from my wrist


STOP ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home