2007-02-07

down

turn me on
i must be ok
as long as i wanna stay in this human society

but i don't
but i must be ok
coz there're some people who'll cry if i'm gone
i don't want them unhappy because of me
coz they love me, however insane i am

i must live
for them
as long as they love me

i gotta be ok
for them
as long as i have them

but what about me?
i'm not ok at all these days
and i don't want this life anymore
why do i have to live for others, not for me?
maybe that's because they still love me
though i don't anymore

i'm losing my vigor
it's like watching the blood dripping from my body
i'm losing my mind
i don't feel anything except vanity
i'm hollow
somebody fill me with something
but i got no one

tell me how to live
tell me how to love
tell me how to believe
tell me how to be okay

but all i can believe is
i'm unacceptable
to me
to others
to society
to this world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home